To our customers and our partners,
Hamilton Industries has been closely monitoring COVID-19 and concerns about the virus continue to escalate health of our customers, our partners and our employees. For us, the safety of our customers, our partners, our employees and our communities are our top priority in current situation.
We commit to keep you stay protected by following the most updated guidance from Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization. Our office and service remain open to assist you with any service request to ensure your HVAC service uninterrupted.
We keep our space safe to you and our employees. We keep cleaning our office by sanitizing all surfaces and advising our frontline staff practice hygiene and sanitization after social interaction. We also advise our employees to work from home or stay at home if they have any symptoms. Group meeting and group training are also being postponed until alternative communication methods are recommended to avoid meeting and travelling.
In addition, our service technicians working onsite of your business are also instructed to ensure that their practices are aligned with the latest recommendations from Public Health Agency of Canada, including:
- Check with the owner/operator at the restaurant/store if their restaurant/store meet the customer’s expectations regarding cleanliness and hygiene.
- Keep social interaction distance and eliminate contact in greetings
- Wear latex gloves when working on site or between jobs in the vans
- No signature needed for work order to avoid handling of smart devices
- Technical assistance/support remotely
We are committed to keeping our lines of communication open 24/7 to assist and inform you of the latest notices.
24/7 service: 604-434-3971
Remote troubleshooting: Contact Hamilton Industries to see if remote troubleshooting is an option for your service request.
President | Hamilton Industries Ltd.